People’s Church is “rooted in tradition and forward-thinking to embrace the future.” We celebrate our variety of human attributes and experiences. Faith in a loving, life-giving God supports our efforts to follow Jesus in love of God, self and other. We believe that each person’s relationship with God is unique. We wonder together about God’s (Love’s) active presence in and through our lives.
· Are you looking for a church that explores a progressive understanding of the Christian faith?
· Do you yearn to deepen your spiritual journey, valuing both questions and affirmations of faith?
· Are you seeking a group of people who offer genuine care and compassion?
· Are you searching for a congregation where LGBTQ+ persons are welcomed and affirmed?
· Do you long to explore the intersection of Christian faith with environmental, economic and racial justice?
We invite you to join us for any upcoming event.
You just may find what you’re looking for in our vibrant scrappy congregation!
Pastor Clare with sons, Sam & Jonah
Aug 1 - People's Park(by Barker's Alps), 1003 5th Avenue N.
Aug 8 - indoors
Aug 15 - People's Park(by Barker's Alps), 1003 5th Avenue N.
Aug 22 - indoors
Aug 29 -People's Park(by Barker's Alps), 1003 5th Avenue N.
Sept 5 - indoors (return to indoors for the rest of the fall)
Click here for indoor protocols/procedures approved by the Leadership Team.
Sunday Children's Activity
Our children are with us for the first 15 minutes of our Sunday morning worship service. After Pastor Clare invites them into "A Time with Young People," they either go with adult leaders to Children's Activity or remain with their families in worship.
We now have a space in the Narthex (front entryway) that gives families with infants and toddlers an option to worship at a social distance while young ones play with sanitized toys in a soft space.